A lot of us have seen the Koenigsegg for the first time at the end of the Fast and Furious 5. Or maybe you just saw the new Need For Speed Movie and fell in love with the beauty and speed of the car portrayed in the film. Regardless of how you know of this car it is a well known fact that this car is a BADASS. Today we are taking a look at a one of a kind Koenigsegg.
To start off we are looking at a the only Koenigsegg in NYS. To the untrained eye it looks like a normal Koenigsegg CCXR. But after looking closer and asking a few questions about the car we learned that this car actually has the Interior and Motor of a Koenigsegg Agera R. The stock CCXR has about 1018 hp at 7.200 rpm and does 10-60 in about 3.2 Seconds. The Agera R has 1140 Horsepower and a 0-60 in about 2.9 seconds. This car hasn’t been put on a track yet so we don’t know the exact numbers this car would run but it definitely is a unique build being that it is the only CCXRS in the world.This car is so custom that Koenigsegg named the car model after the car owner ( the added S stands for the last name of the owner of the car).
The Koenigsegg is not the only car that the owner has in his exotic line-up. He also owns a Ferrari 458 Italia, a Ferrari F12, a Ferrari California, and a Aston Martin Vanquish .
This is the definition of any mans dream toy house.
He also owns the entire hanger that we shot the cars in, along with one of the Jets seen. The other Jets in the hanger belong to people that rent space in his hanger. He is currently trying to organize a car show on the jet strip located right outside.
- Power output: 1140 hp at 7100 rpm – redline @ 7500 rpm
- Torque: over 1000 Nm from 2700 to 7300 rpm
- Max torque: 1200 Nm at 4100 rpm
- Turbo: 1.4 bar boost pressure, 0.5 bar boost pressure @ 2300 rpm, Full turbo spool up @ 2700 rpm
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 2.8 sec, 0-200 km/h 7,8 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 12.6 sec, 0-300-0 km/h 21,19 sec
- Carbon fibre with aluminium honeycomb and integrated fuel tanks for optimal weight distribution and safety.
- Monocoque torsional rigidity: 58,000 nm/degree.
- Weight including tanks: 72 kg.
- Front and rear suspension: Double wishbones, two-way adjustable VPS gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, pushrod operated.
- Electronically adjustable ride height.
- Front: Cro-Mo subframe, with integrated crash members.
- Front brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 380 mm, 34 mm wide.
- 8-piston monoblock calipers. Power-assisted.
- Rear brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 362 mm, 32 mm wide.
- 6-piston callipers. Power-assisted.
- Two-door, two seater with removable hardtop stowable under the front hood lid. Body made from pre-impregnated carbon fibre/kevlar and lightweight sandwich reinforcements.
- Cd. 0,33 Frontal area 1.867 m2
- Total Downforce at 250 km/h: 100 kg
- Flat underside of chassis. Venturi tunnels at rear of chassis/body.
- Koenigsegg forged 9-star alloy aluminium wheels with centre locking
- Front: 19” x 9.5”
- Rear: 20” x 12.5”