What is Koenigsegg?
2015 Koenigsegg Agera R nAn exclusive hypercar created by Christian, the Koenigsegg Agera R stretches 169 inches long and 78.6 inches wide. It is about 44.1 inches tall. It favors evolutionary design changes and was designed specifically as a race car for the road. Its powered by a 5.0-liter twin-turbocharged v8 engine. Its huge brakes on all the four corners make Agera accelerate to 124 mph and come to a full stop in a short period as 12.6 seconds.
The Koenigsegg Regera 2016
This car was created to become a luxury Megacar. It is comfortable, practical, and was built the way the Koenigsegg’s want it. The Regera is also meant to become one of the fastest cars in the world. It is a very powerful production car and the king of the open road. It accelerates fast, and is one of the parallel models in the company’s car production.
The Koenigsegg One:1
TopCarRating.com has sorted Koenigsegg cars according to their rating in 2015.
- 2010 Koenigsegg CCXR Travita is priced at $4,850,000, with top speed of 402 kpg/250 mpg and power of 1032 bhp/759 kW.
- 2009 Koenigsegg NLV Quant has been priced at $3,000,000 with a top speed of 275 kpg/171 mpg and 520 bhpo/382 kW power.
- 2007 Koenigsegg CCXR Edition is sold at $2.5mm with top speed of 402 kpg/250 mph and power of 1032 bhp/759 kW.
- 2014 Koenigsegg One:1 is priced at $2.5mm, top speed 430 kph /267 mph with power of 1360 bhp/1000 kW
- Koenigsegg is concerned of perfection and being able to produce the best and fastest cars but this is not limited to fulfilling Christian’s dream. The company was the first car manufacturer to initiate the way toward green technology when they released the biofuel CCXR in 2007. The One:1 followed CCXR with it running on E85 biofuel, race fuel or regular gasoline.
The Koenigsegg supercars and megacars have definitely achieved their goals of producing a unique array of the fastest and best supercars in the world.